2019-10-24, 10:30–12:00, DieKirch-Echternach
Learn how to install Junior CTF for your kids to test their hacking skills.
Junior CTF is a collection of Capture The Flag challenges for kids aged around 8 to 16. They usually don't know how to code yet, and have (very) limited exposure to Unix. The idea is to have them nevertheless hack "like in movies".
In this workshop, you will learn how to setup Junior CTF at home (or on a server you share with friends). We will go through the following:
- Clone CTFd
- Install Docker
- Import challenge descriptions for your language in CTFd
- Launch challenge containers
- How to customize or add new challenges
This original workshop is for you:
- If you have teenagers who'd like to hack
- Or some of your colleagues would like to experiment hacking but they hardly know how to code and use Unix
- You haven't ever installed CTFd.
Please come with your own laptop.